Monday 28 November 2011

Baba Suwe Narrates Experience in NDLEA Custordy – ” they put something in my mouth and pump water into it.”




Baba suwe narrates what happened to him at the NDLEA custordy to the court on Friday.
“On Wednesday, they came and said we were going to the hospital. When we got there, they put something in my mouth and pump water into it. After, they also put another thing in my anus and pump something into it. After, I started sh**ting (excreting). I went to the toilet six times that day. Since that day, I have been going to the toilet”.
Presiding judge, Justice Yetunde Idowu expressed shock at the level of degradation the Nollywood actor was subjected to by the NDLEA officials, in the last three days, despite the order of the court.
In her words: “I don`t feel comfortable about that. I feel the agency should not treat him (Baba Suwe) anyhow.”
Meanwhile, Baba Suwe’s counsel, Bamidele Aturu, has hinted that a big showdown is on the way. He tells Vanguard newspaper:
“They would do more than apologies. Heads must roll in the organization. They better start to look for other jobs. It is as simple as that!”
“This is the 24th day that my client has been in their detention. They have been conducting all sorts of tests on him and found nothing. It is also noteworthy that my client did not eat on Tuesday night, apparently they were preparing him for the tests” Aturu told the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment